|From children to senior adults, Grace provides many opportunites to learn and grow in our understanding of Jesus Christ. Please inquire with the main office for details.
When we study the Bible or hear God’s word in worship, we are drawn more deeply into God’s story. There are various opportunities for study and enrichment. Schedules and offerings change seasonally.
Worship & Music
|Adult Bible Study
|Adult Sunday School
|Youth Sunday School
pre-K - 5th Grade
Gathering in unity of the heart, spirit and understanding with the family of God
- Worship Assistants
- Choir & instrumentalists
- Meets to practice Wednesdays 6:30-8pm.
- All skill levels are welcome
- Prayers for Healing
- Lay Eucharistic Ministry Team
- Altar Guild
- Visitation & Care to the homebound
- Men's Group
- Women's Circles
- Love Day Quilters
- Movie Night for adults
- Lunch Bunch - outings
- Keenagers - senior fellowship
- CoSLu- gatherings with MS & HS ELCA youth of Colorado Springs
- Include partnerships to participate with Rainbow Trail Camp and the Rocky Mountain Synod of the ELCA
- Memorial Hospital (collecting winter clothing for patients in need)
- Family Promise (hospitality and childcare for homeless families in transition)
- TESSA, Habitat for Humanity, River cleanup project in Pueblo, RMFI
- Food banks- Westside Cares, Care and Share
- Angel Tree at Christmas, Operation Christmas Child
- Worship support
- Westside CARES - Providing emergency assistance to neighbors with critical needs
- Grace has an active volunteer network that provides hands-on help to support our community's needs with donations of goods, servicing of needs and offerings of time.
- Family Promise (formerly IHN) - A Community Response For Homeless Families With Children
- Grace rotates and hosts homeless families a home-like place to stay with three meals a day within a community of caring volunteers. Grace transforms our facilities for a week or two at a time in support of these parents and children.
- One Nation Walking Together - Making a positive difference in the lives of Native Americans living on reservations.
Grace is blessed to have gifted members and friends who work to maintain and improve the facilities and grounds. No hand is too small to make a big difference in tending God's house and preparing it to welcome visitors and friends.
Grace is honored to be able to share our facilities with these community groups.
- Celebration Multicultural Ensemble (CME) Choir
- Alcoholics Anonymous